This article consist of step by step techniques to listen to calm Music. Calm Music is meant to decrease anxiety and diminish stress. But if calm music is not properly listened than it might not accomplish its objectives. Some wonderful tips are mentioned below so that one can listen to Calm Music and reap all its benefits
How to listen to Calm Study Music
- It is important to relax deeply because when your body and mind are deeply relaxed, your brain wave pattern actually changes and becomes slower. Being in this state means that you can make more effective changes in your life.
- Put on relaxing music if it helps. Close your eyes. Sit comfortably and relax your body completely. Start from your head and moving down to your toes, think of relaxing each muscle in your body in turn, letting all tension flow out of your body. Breathe deeply and slowly, from your abdomen.
- It is very helpful to create a sanctuary within yourself where you can go anytime you want to. Make it a relaxing place that is tranquil and safe. Imagine yourself in some beautiful natural environment. It can be anyplace that appeals to you. natural, created, somewhere that is familiar or make believe. Wherever it is, it should feel comfortable, pleasant, and peaceful to you. Explore your environment, noticing the visual details, the sounds and smells, any particular feelings or impressions you get about it.
- Do anything you would like to do to make the place more appealing and comfortable. You might want to build some type of house or shelter there, perhaps just surround the whole area with a golden light of protection and safety, create and arrange things there for your convenience and enjoyment, or do a ritual to establish it as your special place. This is your own personal inner sanctuary, to which you can return anytime just by closing your eyes and desiring to be there. It can also a place of special power for you, and you may wish to go there every time you do guided imagery.
- When you have finished, slowly open your eyes and adjust to your surroundings.
- Put on some relaxing music. If you’re sitting at your desk, put on some headphones and let yourself be relaxed by your favorite tunes.
- Have you tried Singing? It really helps. Listening to music can soothe and relax you. But Singing lifts your mood for real! The shower and car are good options for people who think their singing will cause stress for others.
- Once you get into a relaxed state, begin to envision yourself in the midst of the most relaxing environment you can imagine. This might be floating in the cool, clear waters on a tropical beach and listening to smooth music playing in the background. Or it might be sitting by a fire in a secluded snowbound cabin, deep in the woods, sipping hot chocolate and reading a good novel while wrapped in a plush blanket and fuzzy slippers.
- Playing an instrument could be also the best way for one to relax. Actually playing an instrument can revitalize a person even more than merely listening.
- When life gets tough, go for a music you are familiar with – such as a childhood favorite or favorite oldies. Familiarity often breeds calmness.
- Taking walks with one’s favorite music playing on the walkman and inhaling and exhaling in tune with the music is a great stress reliever by combining exercise (brisk walk), imagery and music.
- It is also recommended that by listening to the sounds of nature, such as ocean waves or the calm of a deep forest, one can reduce stress. A few minutes of walk near the seashore or a quiet patch of woods and if not, even a tape of these sounds can bring about peace within and balance and harmony in life. Natural music has a language of its own which only the soul can understand.
- A person can enjoy calm music to its full benefits by singing and playing an instrument. But have you ever heard of Dancing to Calm music to sooth and relax the mind? Well you should ask and see a ballerina. A ballet dance is an excellent example of how calm music dance satisfies a ballet dancer.
You might also like